Carnival of Bauer








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Monday, July 23, 2007

Agent Pierce goes AWOL

I'm the happiest girl in the world! This is my first post as an official member of Blogs4Bauer; I was invited to join today by the wacky boys over here. Part of my job in the real world is blogging about television for Remote Access, the television blog for LoHud.com/The Journal News.

So what better way to start off my Blogs4Bauer career than by providing news about our beloved — and beleaguered — show?

Our favorite Secret Service Agent, Aaron Pierce, apparently will not return to 24 next season. Glenn Morshower is joining the NBC drama Friday Night Lights as "Landry's father, a state champion Panthers alum turned local lawman." Not having ever watched FNL, I have no idea who Landry is, but I see Morshower's destined for a life of typecasting. Of course, after the Season 6 crapapalooza ... (honestly, I just wanted an excuse to say "crapapalooza" again, this sentence wasn't going anywhere.)

But WWMLD? (That means "What Will Martha Logan Do?")

14 comments:

TheJackSack said...

Hopefully Pierce can pull a Kim Raver and make a cameo despite having the "day job" of working on FNL. And if not, then I await the news of Tony Almeida's return instead...

I'm still waiting...

Anyday now, Vernon...

EDGE said...

Tony coming back...now that would be cool.

Valerie said...

Poor Martha.

Anonymous said...

Martha will be the New Vice president and take over when the new woman president is forced to step down because of the 25th amendment. This show is so unpredictable!

Anonymous said...

Martha and Pierce look happy enough feeding each other kiwi and stabbing former presidents.

AmyV said...

Um, Adam, I *report* news, not *create* it.

I've already been burned once by reporting on the return of Tony.....

And, yes, I hope Morshower can make an appearance. That would be most excellent.

Anonymous said...

I really miss this show. Having withdrawls.... Glenn Morshower will be speaking in Los Angeles on 8/7/20 at the Westin LAX. Can't wait for that! http://www.carespeakerstour.com

nike air max said...

Great article, I think you covered everything there.

James said...

Agent Piece is amazing I was surprised he didn't return in Season 8 but I'm sure he'll be back. Has anyone seen him in his new film? And Tony has to come back in return to Edge's comment.

milwaukee carpet cleaning said...

Pierce was assigned to the security detail for Vice President Charles Logan.

Heel Pain said...

I think that's true.

Southend Personal Training said...

Martha will be the New Vice president and take over when the new woman president is forced to step down because of the 25th amendment.

Southend Personal Training said...

Martha will be the New Vice president and take over when the new woman president is forced to step down because of the 25th amendment.

DreamNT said...

i hope you will have many post like this! nice







เกร็ดน่ารู้