Carnival of Bauer








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Meet Your New CTU Director: Paul Teutel Sr

Meet Your New CTU Director: Paul Teutel Sr

At last, a CTU Director equal to Jack Bauer. We can look forward the following inspirational bits of dialog:

CTU Director Paul Teutel Sr.: Chloe, we don't have time for your f**king personality disorder! Come over here and stand in front of me so I can hit you in the back of the head.

CTU Director Paul Teutel Sr.: Audrey, get your horse face upstairs and find my drill bits.
Audrey Raines: I want you to apologize for calling me horse face.
CTU Director Paul Teutel Sr..: I apologize for calling you horse face. Now get your horse face up there and find my fookin' bits!

CTU Director Paul Teutel Sr.: I want you out of my CTU, Jack. I'm not going ask twice, cos the second time I'll use my size 12.

CTU Director Paul Teutel Sr.: Just do it! Instead of dicking around, like you always do!
Bill Buchanan: Somebody's got PMS.

CTU Director Paul Teutel Sr: OK, Which one of you red shirts let the terrorists get into the CTU. What the f**k is wrong with you?
Red Shirt: We were keeping the facility secure...
CTU Director Paul Teutel Sr: Twinkle-dinkle-dinkle! You never secured a facility in your life!

All right, he's not the new CTU Director. But come on, Ricky Freaking Schroeder?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would Paul bring in his overweight and underintelligent son to help out CTU? He could be like a male Kim Bauer.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

V - That's one of the funniest damned posts we ever had here!!!

Anonymous said...

Cody and Kim!! Blasphemy! She can do much better than Cody... and better than that waste of space head-shrinker she was seeing last season since we're talking about it...

Cheap wedding dresses said...

Very happy to see your article, I very much to like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. At the same time,i love best pram very much .Welcome to look at my website and blog articles.Hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks!!