Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Friday, May 19, 2006

Counterpoint: That man-purse makes you look like a sissy.
by Mr. Blackwell

John, John, John. May I call you John? "Jack" is so blase'; it has no pinache. This "man-purse" you are carrying makes you look like a sissy. And I know a lot about looking like a sissy.

Throughout my many travels, I have seen countless accessories - from Jackie O's elegant black pocketbook, to Jerry Seinfeld's stylish European carry-all. And that is our buzz word for the day: style. This canvas bag has none. Faux pas! I would think that your man-purse is only one generation away from poor white trash. And what does that say about you, John?

In my expert opinion, you would do well to acquire a Prada - not Pravda - Vinilico leather bag. It has all of the functionality of your man-purse - with none of the gauche. Come on, John. Step up to respectability.

Point: It's time to give credit where credit is due.
by Jack Bauer's manpurse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Hannibal Lecter reference.

Anonymous said...

Gimme a break. It gives Jack balance as a person notwithstanding everyone knows that within that so called purse (I prefer to call it a rucksack) is serious death and destruction to his enemies. To the extent it gives off any female vibes, I think you may want to check your own perceptions.