Jack Bauer Appreciation Day - Guide to Office Politics (Part 1)
Like at CTU, odds are your office is full of moles. Trust me; we don't have a lot of time to explain. Is it the new intern, consultant, freelancer, or all three? It could even be your boss. There are a few signs to tell if they are indeed a mole. I have listed them below.
Signs Your Co-worker Is a Mole
10. They give the new intern the "mole nod" on the way to a meeting.
9. Admits to being a mole after an hour of sensory deprivation.
8. Joins the company softball team and seems to be throwing games.
7. Reformats an Excel spreadsheet without telling you.
6. Steals your Swingline Stapler - theft is a gateway crime.
5. They watched David Blaine last night, instead of 24.
4. Always wants you to try his wife's ricin-roni.
3. Fails to tell you that he/she dropped a "dirty bomb" in the bathroom.
2. Posts comments mocking Blogs4Bauer livebloggers.
and the number 1 sign your co-worker is a mole:
1. They openly supported Marwan last season
If you know more signs - post them in the comments.
The next step is to take out the mole(s). Odds are Human Resources has already been infiltrated. You will need to take matters into your own hands. The Best Ways to Deal With an Office Mole will be posted later today.