One of the things that I enjoyed about Blogs4Bauer, even before I was invited to contribute here, were the comments. If you aren't reading the comments along with the posts you are really missing out. The commenters here are outstanding and add a lot to the fun of site.
I thought that a forum would be a great way to keep those conversations going, and would be a great compliment to Blogs4Bauer. Instead of having to wait for one of us to start a discussion, in the forum you can:
- Start your own conversations. (This does not mean talk to yourself. That's silly, and potentially could require professional help).
- Ask questions. (Not that anybody will have an answer, but you can ask).
- Share your thoughts, comments, and speculation.
- Have more fun than a wild night with Chloe. (From the equipment measuring going on in the first four hours that must be a pretty good time).
- Discuss the characters, the actors, the nicknames, the mystical abilities to traverse large portions of California in mere moments.
- Speculate (But please no spoilers. Like here, after an episode airs anything is fair game. You've been warned).