We've been getting a lot of requests lately to link to peoples' specific 24-related posts, and a few from people who want to join Blogs4Bauer as a contributor. If we honored all of these requests, the content on these pages would explode, and no one would be able to sort through it all. So, instead, The Man and I have decided to initiatiate a weekly Carnival of Bauer™!!!
It's going to be held every Thursday, and will link to any posts that you submit to us by 12:00 AM the day before (Wednesday), with a very few exceptions:
- Posts must be 24-related;
- Posts must be more than just a summary of a particular episode (commentary, analysis, humorous summary, etc. is acceptable); and,
- Posts must satisfy our high standards (they can't suck)
- The title of the post;
- A permalink to the post;
- Your name (blog pseudonyms are acceptable);
- Your email address; and
- A brief summary of the content of the post (don't make it more than a couple of sentences or I'll ban you from the Carnival of Bauer™ forever).
Announcing the Carnival of Bauer!!!
The Carnival of Bauer!!! - Week 1
The Carnival of Edgar- Week 2
The Carnival of Tony - Week 3
The Carnival of Life - Week 4
The Carnival of the Cougar - Week 5
The Carnival of Bauer!!! - Week 6
The Carnival of Logan - Week 7
So get posting, and get submitting to The Carnival of Bauer™!!!
UPDATE [2/24/2006]: Oh, and just in case you're wondering, posts about Kim are always acceptable. Especially if they include pictures...
Since there's been some complaining about the quality of my previous Kim picture, I'll provide you with one of my personal favorites instead. (If you'd like to review the original picture, click here.)