Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Updated Sidebar
Since we now have an entire post devoted to the Blogs4Bauer Blogring, I've removed that pod from the sidebar. Also, the "Recent Posts" pod never really did anything for me.

In their place, I've added a "Jack's Favorite Posts" pod and a "Liveblogging" pod. They're pretty self-explainatory, but in case you're a moron, allow me to clarify: the former is a listing of all of the posts I have deemed to be among our best. You may disagree with me, and I welcome you to make additional recommendations in the comments, but since I am the webmaster I get final say. So ha.

The latter is a listing of our many liveblogs, so you can quickly review what's happened in previous episodes and what we had to say about it.

Comments, complaints? Let's hear 'em in the comments! I promise I'll take everything into consideration before laughing you into ridicule. Really!

UPDATE [1/17/2006 - 23:55]: If you want to compare it to the old sidebar, visit the Google cache.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where does Jack Bauer shop? I want his brown Jacket!! Also how about some action figures!? Its time to have a Nina Myers action figure! I want one so bad!!

Anonymous said...

Did it look different?

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Hey, Wyatt gets no love in the favorite posts section???