Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Monday, March 06, 2006

Bauer V Trump 2

B4B Fight Club: Bauer v. Trump II
Last week Trump claimed Monday nights (during the hours of 9pm and 10pm). But, the premier of Donald Trump's Apprentice opposite of 24 didn't have the effect on Jack Bauer's ratings The Donald was hoping for. In fact, The Apprentice finished with WB-esq ratings.

Fox - 24 (13.87 million)
ABC - The Apprentice (9.69 million)

So Donald. Are you ready to admit that Jack Bauer is in fact, your daddy?


You can't talk to The Donald that way! No one watches the first few episodes of The Apprentice anyway.


I don't have time to listen to you. Ponder this: four million more people watched me...and I didn't even kill anyone.


Donald, I kicked your ass as well. No Deal bitch!


Yeah, well this week I start at 8pm, you are going down Howie! The sooner you start to deal with it, the less painful it's going to be. Oh, and Kim's back.


Donald: But Ivanka is on my show.....
Jack Bauer: Kim Bauer
Donald: ...but..but Ivanka gets to fire people
Jack Bauer: Did I stutter? Kim Bauer
Donald: ahhh dammit!

No comments: