Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Counterpoint: Violence Makes The World Go 'Round

Tipper, Tipper Tipper (if that is your real name),

Spare us your sanctimonious psycho-babble. "Violent" video games do not beget violence. Liberal government programs like Welfare do. Hell, I spent my youth playing Combat for the Atari 2600, and it never affected me . . . well, I may be a bad example. 24: The Game will actually improve the quality of life for utes around the country. Recruitment for certain "social clubs" is much easier when the member already has terrific hand-eye coordination. Besides, if you don't watch the violence, you'll never get desensitized to it!

Look, you're not a terrible-looking broad. Why not drop that deadweight husband, and come work for me at the Pole Position. I could always use a new "Hat Check Girl." The pay is good, but the fringe benefits are better.

Oh, and the reason your sorry excuse for spawn became a drug dealer had nothing to do with video games: it had more to do with the fact that your name is "Tipper."

Screw you,

Tommy Vercetti
Vice City "Cleaner" (1985-Present)


Point - 24:The Game Will Lead to More Violence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Tipper thinks of the "Black Coffee" cheat on GTA: San Andreas....

Anonymous said...

a