Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

'24' Point/Counterpoint

Point: Go Ahead and Jump Me
by Mr. Jaws

I smell blood in the water... or perhaps, creative desperation. Got your skis, Jack? Let's rock!

I began swimming around these waters about the time that little bastard kid of yours showed up. A new kid showin' up is almost a sure sign someone's getting ready to jump me. I still got little chunks of Cousin Oliver lodged in my teeth.

That's another thing folks do before they jump me. Any truth to the rumor that Mary Lynn Rajskub is about to be replaced by Linda Rodriguez in the role of Chloe? Buddy, you might as well pull up the ramps to the shark traps.

Oh, I remember looking right into Dick Sargent. Right into his eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... I've got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When I came at Dick Sargent, I didn't seem to be living... until I bit him, and my black eyes rolled over white and then... the ratings turn red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin', ... I ripped them to pieces. Both of them. Dick Sargent and Dick York.

You might say TV's first Dick replacement was also the first time anyone tried to jump me.

Is that a powerboat motor I hear? Is Jack fixin' to marry Sheena Easton in a very special episode? Yeah, I'll bite that one in half below the waist. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Or, Day 6, 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM, with special guest stars, The Harlem Globetrotters! Mmm, delicious!

What's this? Jack gets shot next week? Excellent! Replacement of the lead actor is the ultimate Me-Jump.

I wonder if Ricky Schroder will taste anything like Ted McGinley.


Counterpoint: Jack, you've gotta make up your mind. If you want to stay alive, then ante up.
by: Quint

4 comments:

BUMBLE!!! said...

We do still have to hear what happened in Denver, but in all honesty, does anyone still care?

Is there a way to make this season last 8 more episodes with Zombie Wayne, Dead ol' Dad, Gredenko's armless corpse, Fayed in interrogation, and maybe Mandy ending a lesbianic affair just long enough to come back and try to kill someone?

Just curious.

I don't even want to know about the 24 movie at this point.

Jack Bauer said...

All I want to know about the 24 movie is if the movie theater will let me in with my laptop.

Anonymous said...

I like that IMDB has Audrey returning....her return better have her riding on a big freaking shark.

yankz said...

Maybe the last 3rd of the season is Jack hunting down some Chinese? Or, he and Marilyn go on 8 hour-long dates?

I hope they reveal Behrooz as the mastermind of this season. That'd be pretty fucking sweet.