Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Friday, February 23, 2007

24 Point/Counterpoint

Counterpoint: Wayne Palmer Is Fabulous
by George Takei

Hi, I'm George Takei. And recently, I was distressed to read the comments of Curly Bill Brocius. In a previous '24' Point/Counterpoint, Curly writes:
"Wayne Palmer is a tree-hugging, hippie pansy."
As a gay man and as a human being, I was shocked and saddened. But I want you to know, "Curly," that on behalf of gay people everywhere, that despite your ugly words, we don't hate President Palmer.

As a matter of fact, we like him.

We like him very much.

We particularly like his large, powerful calves.

His smooth, chocolatey head.

Glazed in man-sweat.

I'll be keeping my eye on President Palmer.

And let it be known that one day, when he least expects it... I will have sex with him.

I Love sweaty tree-hugging pansies!

No comments: