Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Counterpoint: Everything Nina Myers says is bullsh*t. - by Jack Bauer

Mr. Rakotozafy, I have worked closely with Nina Myers - and by "worked closely" I mean we bumped uglies - and I can assure you that everything Nina Myers says is bullsh*t. If Nina is warning you about me, I suggest you pull a George Costanza and do the opposite.

Sir, I have a proven track record of recovering items.

For instance, I have recovered toxic nerve agents, the people behind an attempted nuclear explosion above Los Angeles, and I have even recovered my daughter Kim's virginity. How is this possible? It is because I have a one track mind; and it is always on my mission. How else would one explain the fact that I haven't gotten laid in five years?

You can also be assured that when I recover your fortune, I will ask for little in return. Unlike Miss Myers, who is commanded by "The Benjamins," I would simply require a new canvas carry-all. (It's not a purse! It's European!!)

And I'll throw in the murder of Nina Myers . . . on the house.

Togo Arigato, Mr. Rakotozafy.

Point: Jack Bauer Cannot Help Recover Your Money, Mr. Rakotozafy (I can)

1 comment:

Mike Wilkerson - 2GuysTalking said...

My friend and I have done a series of 24 review shows that feature a grat synopsis called "24 in 60" giving you a humorous breakdown of the episode in general, and then some great discussion that we want input on. We just published our show chronicling the most recent episode 10-11pm and invite you to check it out!

http://www.lunchtimegab.com/gab

Click on Download Our Shows and click any of the "2GuysTalking: 24" MP3 downloads.

There is a forum that you can quick register for to discuss anything that you'd like as well!

It's great to see so many great "24" fans and I look forward to input from you and everyone here!

Mike Wilkerson
Host - 2GuysTalking: 24
mike@lunchtimegab.com
http://www.lunchtimegab.com