Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Are you smarter than Kim Bauer?


Coming soon to Fox and Blogs4Bauer. The two hottest shows on Fox (24 and Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader) are coming together to launch the biggest game show in the history of the world.

Are You Smarter Than Kim Bauer?

You may be able to predict what Jack Bauer will do next and you may also know how to count pronouns. But are you ready to match wits with Kim Bauer?

Next week, on Blogs4Bauer, we will post a question that Kim Bauer knows the answer to. If you cannot answer the question, you have to post a comment that states "I am not smarter than Kim Bauer".

Are You Smarter Than Kim Bauer? Prove it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I can hardly wait.

steveegg said...

Mind if I bring some help to the table, namely, the woman that will win the Miss Blogs4Bauer contest?

Anonymous said...

Isn't that also Kim Bauer Steve?

L P said...

Does Kim Bauer use Google and/or Wikipedia to look up answers?

Rob Carr said...

I don't have time for this contest, dammit! Tell me what I need to know!

Oh hell, I can't do this any more....

steveegg said...

That would be that last name in the Soul Patch Division.

I do hate to be a contrarian, but those curls are my weakness.

BUMBLE!!! said...

The real question is when will we have one of those dating shows where they do bubble captions of what the 2 people are thinking while on the date featuring Kim and her piss poor life choice of a man of the moment (save Chase - he did mean well - but he was still unable to have a relationship and thus, magnetic to kim's personality).

yankz said...

She's smarter than a cougar. Oh, wait...

Do cougar jokes ever get old?

Buckaroo Banzai said...

The winner of the Miss B4B Contest BETTER BE Nina Myers.

And the cougar is much smarter than Kim Bauer. It was taking A.P. courses last time I checked.

steveegg said...

I'll say one thing, Wyatt. That semi-final to give us the winner of the Soul Patch Division is going to be one hellofa battle. Unfortunately, Nina's going to be on the short end of that battle.

And I will take the cougar.