Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

24 Point/Counterpoint

Counterpoint: Yo, you bitchez are crazy!
By: Flavor Flav

Yyeeeeaaahhh booii! What's with all these crazy white bitchez and knives?

Yo Martha is one f-ed up woman, know what I'm sayin? Now she rests up in some loony bin with that red-headed white boy and he allows her to play with cutlery? What is up wit that? Yo, you bitchez are crazy, it's time to bounce.

Martha, give me my damn clock back before you hurt someone wit it. Only someone as crazy as you would have the screws so loose that you would serve up a brother some kiwis before stabbing him in the freaking neck! You can count me out for Thanksgiving dinner woman!

Lorena Bobbit, Annie Wilkes, and now Martha Logan. All as crazy as a two dollar bill! Agent Pierce better put The Club up on the knife drawer or his days could be numbered too. Yo!

Personally I think Martha has a chemical imbalance, too much gin and not enough juice. Ladies, I gotta holla at New York, I'll take plain crazy over crazy and armed any day.

Point: Martha Logan, I'm Your Number 1 Fan!
by Annie Wilkes

6 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Annie Wilkes AND Flava Flav? You sir, are a genius!

BTW, Barack Obama makes Bryant Gumbel look like Flava Flav.

Anonymous said...

OMG, if I don't stop laughin at my desk, my boss is gonna catch on! enough already!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Flav says she's too crazy for him, but you know at the first opportunity he'd hit it.

yankz said...

These are pretty hilarious. Personally, I think Martha is a crazy bitch, and half of her minutes should be devoted to Jack.

When's the next Miss B4B coming out? I think Kim is the hottest 24 girl ever, but I'm rooting for Nadia.

Johnny Park said...

I think you mean "You bitchez 'is' crazy".

Captain America said...

Where do I get one of those clocks?