Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Friday, January 20, 2006

BSG Needs Jack Bauer

You know, now that BSG has its own moonbats-in-space storyline (Peace activists demanding surrender to the Cylons) and now that Baltar has given his secret cylon underwear model girlfriend Gina a nuke*, this seems like a job for Jack Bauer, doesn't it?

I think it would go something like this:

****
Jack Bauer: I'm Colonial agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest fracking day of my life.
****
Jack Bauer: [to Gina, after breaking every finger in her hand] This will help you with the pain. [knocks her unconscious]
****
Colonel Tigh: We're at Condition 1, Starbuck, we don't have time for your personality disorder!
****
Col. Saul Tigh: You're not fit to wear the uniform.
Jack Bauer: Yeah, you're right about that part, I am not fit to wear the uniform.
[turns to Tigh]But let's get one thing straight, Saul. I don't work for you.
****
Jack Bauer: Was Colonial One just hit? WAS COLONIAL ONE JUST HIT?

* P.S. Fifty bucks says that said nuclear device becomes a plot device for disposing of a certain narratively inconvenient second battlestar.

11 comments:

RFTR said...

Who approved a post about Battlestar Galactica? Isn't this a 24 blog?

Also, hallowed are the Ori.

Anonymous said...

Well, I figured Saturdays were pretty slow anyway, and I posted it under the top, and I spent an hour working on the pic because I SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP, and I got away with the Designing Women post last week and this is one of the few things I'm good at and ... oh, please, please don't delete my BSG post. I promise I'll be good from now on.

Anonymous said...

Moonbats in space? Really? Do they get shot? If so, I may have to start watching BG ...

Anonymous said...

Another One:

Number Six: Billy's job is to tell you what you want to hear. Mine is to tell you the truth
Gaius Baltar: You're not qualified for that job.

Anonymous said...

You guys are nerds.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

If watching the best Sci-Fi show on television is nerdy, then NERD ME UP!!!

Great post, and an ever better picture! (I may have to "borrow" it.)

Anonymous said...

No way to trackback -- linked this post to my post here: http://haloscan.com/tb/donsurber/113785892291002720

Anonymous said...

Ack --- delete that last comment of mine ... wrong URL ....

I linked you to this post of mine ...
http://joscafe.com/2006/01/22/sunday-specials-19/

Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Wyatt Earp, maybe we could get The Man to bannerize the pic.

Anonymous said...

"Moonbats in space? Really? Do they get shot? If so, I may have to start watching BG ..."

Not yet, but choked and thrown in the brig, so far.

Anonymous said...

Battlestar's the perfect book-end to the week, if you like well-written shows, and if you're a 24 fan, I think you do.

You get 24 on Monday
House on Tuesday
E-Ring and Lost on Wednesday
and Friday, BSG.

Thursday's a black hole. Maybe if TNT moved Wanted to Thursdays it wouldn't be. And yes, you can bet that stolen nuke will find its way to the Pegasus at some point..hopefully after they get some extra vipers off her.