Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Rumors of her disappearance have been greatly...
underestimated?

Wyatt has clearly expressed his disdain for Kim Bauer. Don't worry, I don't plan on eliminating him from this blog, but he may have to be censured in some other respect. In the meantime, he got me thinking.

Is it possible that Kim will be back this season?

I think it's unlikely, as sad as it makes me to say it. For one thing, in the interim between seasons 4 and 5, there's no way that Kim could have been in contact with her dad. He had to go deep underground after faking his death, and the miniscule plot releases we've had so far suggest that he's effectively started a new family.

That leads me to believe that she's been left in the past—short of some terrorist deciding that she's the perfect bait to get Jack. And come on, let's face it, none of us would object to seeing Kim tied up, her clothes a little torn, then breaking free and kicking some terrorist ass, and in the process tearing her clothes just a little more.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen. I've done a little research, and discovered that the 24 listing on IMDB has her tenure on the show clearly marked as "(2001-2004)." So it looks like we won't be lucky enough to see Kim again.

That should be enough to get me to give up on my obsession, right?

Well, what do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to go by IMDB to determine what happens with Kim and 24, then I found another entry that could be a considered a positive move for the show:

Sherry Palmer (2001-2004)

Yes, the queen mole may be gone.

Tyler said...

Had I known I could get away with posts of Elisha only? I would have had at least one already.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Yeah, Ty - RFTR has a little thing (read: Obsessive Compulsion) for Cuthbert.

Peakah said...

hehehehe... 'little thing'

MJ06 said...

Where do you guys get your pictures from all of them a crystal clear and really of good quality.