Carnival of Bauer

Blog Archive








Add to Google




24 Fanatic

Forums4Bauer

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Okay, I'm just gonna link to this...

... because it's kind of funny.
On last week's episode of Prison Break, I couldn't help noticing a long, random montage set to the theme music from House M.D.. Apparently some lazy music coordinator pulled the wrong track from the Fox music library. I would post this bizarre sequence, but due to random technical difficulties, I can't. Nevertheless, it got me thinking. What would happen if TV shows played the theme songs from other TV shows in the middle of an episode? The results are surprisingly entertaining.

2 comments:

lawhawk said...

Speaking of House, the good doctor even threw in a Jack Bauer/24 reference in one of his rants to Cuddy.

Anonymous said...

Long live House! In a recent House ep, House visited a police station to do some investigative work. It got me thinking how cool it would be to see him on detail at CTU - perhaps bringing Tony out of his deep sleep?